OSPInsight International Inc. is pleased to announce the release of OSPInsight Web 9—The Future of Fiber Management. For fiber network operators, OSPInsight Web 9 provides the tools and workflows necessary to know and understand a fiber network, troubleshoot fiber breaks, and analyze excess capacity to ensure a profitable outside plant.
OSPInsight has developed fiber management tools for 25 years, helping thousands of customers. As the latest evolution, OSPInsight Web 9 is a web based platform designed to take fiber management to the next level.
Designed with usability, scalability and mobility as the top priorities, OSPInsight Web 9 boasts many fiber management features:
- Find Fault, Route Details, and Taper Report
- Add, edit and delete network objects.
- Comprehensive Search Tool
- Splice, Terminate, and Patch
- Insert Splices and Slack Loops on Existing Cables
- Insert Access Points on Existing Ductbank
- Move and Follow Splice Points, Slack Points, and Termination Points
- Drag and Drop Cable Span End Points
- OSPInsight Report Results
The user interface is simple and intuitive. You’ll be shocked with the speed! We’ve used the latest web and SQL Server database technologies, to give you:
- Faster spatial object rendering
- Ultra-fast object selections
- Support for both MapInfo and ESRI database formats
- Interactivity with OSPInsight Edit for MapInfo and OSPInsight Edit for ArcMap
- Scale, including any sized network from a campus to a continent and beyond.
This is the first release of a new cadence for OSPInsight. We’re evolving our technology to meet the mobile needs of our customers.
On April 4th, we gave a presentation of OSPInsight Web 9, to access a recording of the webinar please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Go to https://training.ospinsight.com
Step 2: Sign in to your Training Account**
Step 3: Click on the "Presentations" category
Step 4: Click on the "OSPInsight Web 9 Webinar" video
**If you haven't created a Training Account please reach out to Clark Stevenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access to our Training Library. Please provide me with your first and last name, work email address, and company so that I can get you added quickly.
If you would like to reach out to the company, you can do so with the following contact information: